10:26 PM

Why I'm still single again....in case I tried to forget

Honestly I have had conversations/IMs/emails online that have gone quite well. Some have been interesting and even intelligent. But usually about the time I'm thinking that it's going well things shift...to the dark side of super ego or strangeness or they become "forward" (that's the way the guy below described it but I think he's understating it just a little bit).

"I have a feeling you might have a closet wild side. But I guess I kind of do. I mean I don't do anything too freaky I'm more about intense love making. I can give someone energy and it's a gift that takes two people that care to share it and explore it. I hate condoms and I hate flings. So even if we just date short term I can let you sample the intensity and vice versa. I'm not desperate and that's why I'm single still. I dont settle for just anyone. But I get impatient."

Actually maybe that is just mildly "forward" because I've also received emails which contained pictures of a saran-wrapped penis and a 45 yr old businessman in a diaper....
Of course when someone asks why you're still single you can't just up and tell them those things...it might just give them the wrong idea or the impression you're just picky....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should suggest that next time the dude use the descriptor "bat shit crazy" instead of "forward".

Unknown said...

Oh dear - no wonder I've stayed off of the Internet

EPrairiegrrl said...

I'm sure that there are some equally bad ones at the pub...might have to start hanging out at the Bass Pro...