5:26 PM

Early spring cleaning

I haven't felt like I have been making tracks on the reno palace in a while. Today was bitterly cold I didn't feel inclined to head out and about but also didn't want to start a huge project.

The pantry in its chaotic state had been bugging me for a while so I thought I'd re-organize it. I emptied it and was shocked how much stuff I'd managed to cram in there (and yes, wish I had a better before pic with it all in the pantry!):



















































Of course once I had all the "stuff" out I realized how grimy the shelves were and how dingy the paint was and remembered how many crayon drawings there were inside the doors.






















Which led to this:




























And finally the satisfying end in sight:





























Followed by realizing that even with one very jam packed jumbo bag of garbage purged out it's still a pretty full pantry!

0 comments: