8:22 PM

Where can you get a Baba when you need one?

I am struggling with a cold and really wishing that I could find a baba to borrow to make me homemade soup, boss me into bed early and generally coddle me.

In the meantime I've warmed up some M&M cabbage rolls and boiled some perogies which was ok but not the same as homemade and then today picked up some Thai green curry sauce and ColdFX. I've watched bad television - well as much as you really watch bad television as having it on in the background, I've read a bit but my focus isn't great and I've surfed the web. (I got a netbook for Christmas and got wireless set up so I can surf from the couch!)

I think the web is interesting on a number of fronts but today I've noticed that if I want to find in-depth information it's there but if I only want to browse some surface level stuff the web offers that too. Something for everyone really and truly.

Now if only I could find a Baba rental website...

1 comments:

Snowbrush said...

You have a delightful blog. I'll have to get back to it when I don't have to make supper for the wifey who is sure to come home hungry any minute now.