10:47 PM

oohaY!

(oohaY is Yahoo backwards - as it appears to me on the doors and windows in my building from the inside)

This year I think I have Stampede covered:

  • - party under tents, with live band and food (pulled pork, spicy brown beans and coleslaw with corn in it) and whiskey sours
  • - parade - able to see some of it from my cube
  • - chuck wagon races at a private function with my cousin and her sig. other
  • - pancake breakfast - 2 actually, one outdoors and one at work in our cafeteria - better food, not as nice as being outside and who ever came up with putting the bacon right in the pancake??
  • - beer garden at the grounds for a beer
  • - corn dog (mmmmm.....corn dog!)
  • - chuck wagon races and draft beer....and a mini donut...and some cotton candy and betting against your coworkers
  • - the grandstand show - unbelievable!
  • - boots - worn many times and no blisters :-)
  • - hat - worn many times and once it's on, it's not coming off due to serious hat head

Cowboys:

  • Viewed - lots - they're all over downtown
  • Chatted up - nada....have not yet located my mojo it seems

0 comments: