7:03 PM

Mending fences

After finding out from the utility companies that they had crisscrossed my yard with both a power line and gas line; thus making it impossible to safely dig post holes or to add an inner chain link fence, my dad and I (and the former boy next door) undertook fence repairs.





Repairs also rather than replacement based on the cost of lumber which is about as atrocious as gas prices! I have also hacked at the dogwood some more. It actually seems to be growing more than when I started hacking at it 2 years ago - go figure!



Yes, I realize that the monkey bars need painting and the back fence also needs some attention. Unfortunately those things will have to wait for Fall. This weekend I have high hopes of working on the trailer....which it turns out is still leaking from somewhere...

0 comments: